Returns & Refunds Policy
How long have I got?
All UK customers must return their items within 14 days of the date shown on the dispatch note.
For all international customers, please return unsuitable items within 28 days of receiving your parcels.
The following must apply for a refund* or exchange:
• Items must be unworn and have all original tags attached
• Items must not have been washed; we strongly advise following the washing instructions inside your label, if you do not this could affect your return rights.
• Items must be returned in their original packaging
• You receive a faulty item
• All items purchased in the sale department are ineligible for a refund and may be exchanged only (this includes discount codes).
How do I return?
We do not offer free returns postage; therefore all customers are liable for their own return postage costs.
Please email our team email@example.com if you wish to return an item stating a reason for return and we will get back to you within 48hrs with Instructions. If you do not contact us and just send back your items this could cause confusion and may result in no refund or delayed refund.
Office 1 (W L Coller Building)
Unit 1-4 Holloway Drive
Discount Codes – the following applies
• The discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
• Discount Codes are valid on full price items only
• To take advantage of an offer, the relevant Promotion Code must be entered at the checkout.
• No cash or any other alternative will be given
• *All items purchased with a discount code or promotion codes are ineligible for a refund and may be exchanged only
• Your statutory rights as a consumer are not affected.
How long does it take to process my return?
We aim to process your return ASAP, but on occasions, it may take up to 7 days for your refund to be processed after you have returned your item(s) to us.
Mercier items purchased in a store must be returned to the store they were purchased from.
Items purchased online must be returned online following the procedure.